Hello there!

Cocha

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello everyone,

I'm Cocha and I'm an new player. I'm based in Italy, but I've chosen to join this community because I generally prefer to confront myself with international points of view as Italian forums tend to be a bit close-minded.

I hope being from outside UK won't be a problem for the community.

As for myself I just started, I already have bought my first gun (an old and used Tokyo Marui MC51) but I'm a sucker for P90's and looking for a good one, preferably used.

Cheers!

Welcome 🖐

We appreciate all players wherever they are from. 👍

Being in another country obviously the rules discussed here will be different and it may be difficult to buy from the classifieds.

Enjoy your time here...

Welcome. Don't worry about not being in the UK, as I think it's always good to hear how the game differs around the world. 

Good choice of gun, I've always liked the MC51 

Hi @Cocha 👋

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and like minded players! 🔫🤪👍

Hopefully find this forum, a bit more opening and good luck getting into it! 🤞👍

Got a channel, with some footage of UK gameplay, tips, advice, if interested and compare it to Italian Airsoft? 🤔

💷GAMBLE💷

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.