Tm scorpion mod m ???

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

It's an AEP using the same gearbox as the TM MP7 and MAC 10 there are upgrades which will maybe get it up 300FPS. its a an indoor CQB or snipers back up.  

26 minutes ago, BigStew said:

It's an AEP using the same gearbox as the TM MP7 and MAC 10 there are upgrades which will maybe get it up 300FPS. its a an indoor CQB or snipers back up.  

Cheers buddy yes there’s a local sight near me which is CQB and they look pretty steady all around weapons was wondering if anyone has had any issues with them and what sort of range we talking 

As a little use backup sure.. As a main gun, AEP's struggle. If you upgrade them, they break quickly. 
Especially if you are going to be spamming semi. 

Range in CQB wont be your concern but you will notice the lack of power in woodland. 

TM MP7 GBB are freaking awesome or a nice tuned Cyma MP5 would be a great option if you want something for both.

41 minutes ago, Groot said:

As a little use backup sure.. As a main gun, AEP's struggle. If you upgrade them, they break quickly. 
Especially if you are going to be spamming semi. 

Range in CQB wont be your concern but you will notice the lack of power in woodland. 

TM MP7 GBB are freaking awesome or a nice tuned Cyma MP5 would be a great option if you want something for both.

Cheers buddy yer was thinking about the overuse in semi and spanking the trigger gonna have a short term life span. 

I wouldn't recommend a TM Scorpion as your only primary. I would recommend an ASG Scorpion EVO 3A1 though. They more than hold their own in either CQB or woodland.

12 hours ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

I wouldn't recommend a TM Scorpion as your only primary. I would recommend an ASG Scorpion EVO 3A1 though. They more than hold their own in either CQB or woodland.

Ask Druid, I’m sure he will give a positive recommendation on the evo

Edited by Stratton Oakmont

7 hours ago, Stratton Oakmont said:

Ask Druid, I’m sure he will give a positive recommendation 

No one is going to convince me that an AEP is good enough to keep up with a decent AEG in a variety of situations and subsequently worth £240.

• Supporters

A mate had one (tm mp7) , range & accuracy was phenomenal, literally better than 95% of the full length aegs on the field, but I think he had it running at around 270ish fps, a small increase on stock, & while he could outrange you, you could see his bb's coming, by the time they reached you it was piss easy to dodge them. 

the-matrix-matrix.gif

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.