New player Blackpool

chrisd88

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey been wanting to try airsoft for a while now but anxious about going on my own for the first time, was wondering if there are many players from my area on these forums that i could maybe tag along with at some point.

Thanks for taking the time to read :)

Hi @chrisd88and welcome to the lonely hear....no wrong one.

Welcome to the airsoft asylum 👋 

Yeah it can be a bit daunting for first couple of games but you can be sure you won't be alone in being the new boy.

Once you have found a club(playairsoft.uk will help you there),read up on their rules and stuff so you will be a bit prepared,give them a call and book a slot. 

You will find that most folk there will be only to willing to help you out with info. Tag along and follow the lead of someone who looks like they know what they are doing lol.

Everyone starts somewhere👍

Make sure you get some good quality eye protection,sturdy boots and try to cover 99% of your skin! 

You can get a lot of good advice and tips from afuks(oops that sounds bad)very own @GAMBLE.find him on the tube thing.

There may well be some guys from your neck of the woods on here. We get everywhere lol.

Good luck,listen to briefings,call your hits and above all enjoy 😉 

Regards 

Hi @chrisd88 👋

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and like minded players! 🔫🤪👍

Good luck getting started, I can relate went solo and haven’t looked back since then! 🤞👍

Have a channel, with some advice for beginners if interested? 🤔

Thanks @Shamal for the mention! 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Hi @chrisd88 👋

No problem, thanks for the follow and hopefully helps you? 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

• Supporters

Ahoy and welcome.  I'd emphasise that despite the odd bit of handbagging here, airsoft tends to be a super-welcoming hobby where folk generally enjoy helping new players out.  Ask someone about their gun or gear and the problem will be getting them to shut up. :D 

So if you can't find anyone to meet up or go with, I'd still go along solo - it's really easy to get talking to people.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.