Clearout

MattCoops91

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

Got quite into airsoft about 5 years ago, with lockdown and having a son I vary rarely go anymore. I'm thinking it might be time to get rid of some of the guns to free up space and just use rentals as I can only go about 2/3 times a year now. 

I'm going to a game day on sunday and just going to stick a sign on my M4 and my AEP to see if anyone wants to take them off my hands. Just want to check what you think is a reasonable price. 

M4 - £65

G&G CM16 - Bit battered, low FPS (arounbd 280) shoots well apart from the low FPS. Always used it for CQB so never bothered me. Couple of the screws are scratched up and damaged from the previous owner taking it apart (poorly IMO). Thinking of asking for £65 including the red dot sight and about 5 different hi cap mags. Could include a 7.4v block lipo too if that's too high on its own?

AEP - £50 

CM030 - Shoots great, had a special AEP lipo in it but when I got all the stuff out for this new game day it was puffed up so I've binned it. I have 2 NiMh batteries for it that I'll include but I have no idea if they are good qulity or not. I also have 3 metal mags and a 100 round extended mag for it. Was thinking about £50 for that but I know that might be a little high because you can get the gun for £75 new but with all the extras it would be about £115 so I've gone about haf price. Although I know airsoft doesn't really hold value very well haha. 

Anyway, any advice apreciated. 

RIFS.jpg

Edited by MattCoops91
Changed "and" to "any" in the last line

• Supporters

I'm just gonna ask, the mag release & gearbox pin on the m4, are they back in or at least included ? 

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

I'm just gonna ask, the mag release & gearbox pin on the m4, are they back in or at least included ? 

Ha! yeah they're back in! Don't know why they weren't in when I took the picture to be honest! 

1 hour ago, Jacob Wright said:

I wouldn’t have said those prices are unreasonable at all, good luck!

Thanks for the help!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.