2 trigger pulls to fire one round?

Alex0405

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Alright guys 

Bit if advice needed. 

Firing my g&g combat machine m4 today going fine, suddenly slows down and now only fires semi when you pull the trigger twice ( one pull, pulls the piston back, next pull releases it) and fires semi on auto....

Thinking its a trigger issue, going to the shop tomorrow and going to get a Perun V2 Optical Drop in Mosfet anyway. 

Just wondering if anyone has had this problem and replacing all the wring and upgrading to this mosfet will solve the issue. 

Thank you in advance 

Not a massive AEG user but I would question the need for a mosfet in a G&G Combat Machine.......

Edited by EvilMonkee

• Supporters
4 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

Not a massive AEG user but I would question the need for a mosfet in a G&G Combat Machine.......

Well, you don't need a mosfet in any AEG.  Even if you're running 11.1V and concerned about arcing, the cheapest mosfet will run you more than two new sets of trigger contacts.  The X-ASR in my Specna is coming out, it's only causing me trouble with aftermarket motors.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

have you tried finding trigger contacts for a g&g f2000 :P

My peasant mind can only think about peasant guns.

Actually, where did we get the idea that this G&G has a mosfet?  The basic CM16s don't, as far as I know, and then we get microswitch triggers which seem to come with their own set of... opportunities.

On 28/11/2021 at 05:33, Alex0405 said:

Works perfectly now, new mosfet controlled by an app great little thing and a black friday deal aswell well worth it 

Might be so but to be honest a bit of overkill on such a cheap gun.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.