Do you have AEG Glock ?

Ballistic

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

CYMA CM.127 or CM.127S. The S model has a lipo battery and a mosfet, which should give it a snappier response.

Relatively speaking.  I've sunk plenty of time and money into my CM.123 (same internals as the Glocks) and it's still very disappointing to use.  Low power, not a great hop unit, and poor trigger response compared to a GBB even with a big 7.4V lipo and fatter wiring.

Oh, fatter, that too. They are big, bulky things, and the proportions are wrong, as they grips need to be thicc to hold the motor, gears, cylinder, and magazine.

Mine likes to drop magazines, and it's not the only one I've heard doing it.  The extended 80 (ish) round mags stay in better.

And the fun factor is very low.  No blowback, a squishy trigger, and the poorish response makes the smiles-per-pound pretty low.

I'd suggest skipping them entirely and going for a gas blowback pistol (e.g. TM or Army Armament R17), or if you want small and electric, an MP5K.

I have the CYMA mosfet version; it is ok, no more than that.  Even with the mosfet, the trigger response is sluggish; that, combined with the low power, makes it rather disappointing to use, which is why it has been in a cupboard for ages.

Edited by colinjallen

• Supporters
42 minutes ago, colinjallen said:

I have the CYMA mosfet version; it is ok, no more than that.  Even with the mosfet, the trigger response is sluggish; that, combined with the low power, makes it rather disappointing to use, which is why it has been in a cupboard for ages.

Mine's half way through transitioning into a laspistol... and has been for ages. :D 

I mean, they work, and they work consistently, but I find it's more fun to BLAM-BLAM-BLAM and miss with a GBB than to sput once and hit with an AEP.

2 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Mine's half way through transitioning into a laspistol... and has been for ages. :D 

I mean, they work, and they work consistently, but I find it's more fun to BLAM-BLAM-BLAM and miss with a GBB than to sput once and hit with an AEP.

I bought it because of the consistency; I was fed up with the inconsistency of normal gas pistols and their tendency to vent whenever they felt like it.

Even after upgrading it (wiring, bushings, spring etc etc), the low power and the sheer lack of fun annoyed me so I switched to a CO2 pistol, which really is great fun.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.