Vfc Bcm 11.5 Inch McMr AEG

2RIR

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Does anyone know when this is being released in the UK or Europe, I can get it from America but I've never ordered from there, so unsure of customs etc, this definitely looks bad ass. 

image.png

Edited by 2RIR

It looks lovely.  Shame it's a VFC. At least it's not an Ambi Selector.

The US Spec is different to the rest of the world apparently. No ETU in the US version, just a regular MOSFET.

I'm sure it will spring up in the next month or two with UK Vendors.

I thought vfc was top notch, what m4 would you buy

2 hours ago, 2RIR said:

Beautiful externals, garbage internals so too expensive for what they are. Cyma are making some nice higher end guns these days.

2 hours ago, 2RIR said:

If VFC made a particular gun that I wanted, I would buy it, remove the entire stock gearbox (and sell it), then slap an E&C one in there.

I cannot fault the quality of VFCs externals, I had a '416 that was gorgeous to look at. But when it came to shooting,  it was as rough as a camel's arsehole.

2 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

If VFC made a particular gun that I wanted, I would buy it, remove the entire stock gearbox (and sell it), then slap an E&C one in there.

I cannot fault the quality of VFCs externals, I had a '416 that was gorgeous to look at. But when it came to shooting,  it was as rough as a camel's arsehole.

That's why I'm a bit disappointed their forthcoming LAR/FAL is a GBBR. If it was an aeg, at least upgrades/replacements would be viable from the get go.

The company seems to make quite a few of their ranges in both GBBR and AEG forms.  Might be pleasantly surprised by this years offering, who knows? 

• Supporters
16 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Trouble is they DO make a gun I want but it's a 417 recon and it's a weird gearbox (as far as I can tell at least)

7 hours ago, Lozart said:

Trouble is they DO make a gun I want but it's a 417 recon and it's a weird gearbox (as far as I can tell at least)

Indeed. I would love a VFC Robinson Arms XCR which also has a proprietary GB.

Perhaps I should of said 'if VFC made a particular M4 derivative I wanted'

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.