What Bipod Is This?

LzChase

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

This is a picture from Novritsch's "10 Kinds of Airsofters You Hate" video. I'm interested in this bipod because of how close to the handguard it sits, giving it a very slim look, but I can't tell what it is. The only thing I can tell is that it is some sort of Atlas-type bipod but there are a lot of different models.

10w4HSU.png

Edited by LzChase

It's what I'd imagine is a clone of an Accu-Shot V8 Atlas with a grip attachment. I certainly wouldn't vouch for it partially because I personally think bipods are additional weight for no reason when it comes to airsoft, and partially because it isn't a brand I'm familiar with. But you aren't here asking for opinions on how useful they are, so this would be my best bet as to precisely what it is.

Edited by alxndrhll

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.