Hello From Wiltshire

Bigrich72

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi from wiltshire..I have never done Air soft before but am wanting to give it a try after lock down! I have been a avid air gunner for a number of years and now looking for a bit of fun and fitness lol..I think my closest airsoft will be the old RAF camp at yatesbury. 

22 minutes ago, Bigrich72 said:

Hi from wiltshire..I have never done Air soft before but am wanting to give it a try after lock down! I have been a avid air gunner for a number of years and now looking for a bit of fun and fitness lol..I think my closest airsoft will be the old RAF camp at yatesbury. 

Hi @Bigrich72welcome aboard the good ship afuk.🙂

Good choice of hobby for fitness and fun when it all kicks off again.

Read through the forum cause there is a wealth of knowledge and experience to be had.

Plenty of info on gear and guns but be warned! could get expensive but at same time can have loads of fun on a budget.

Check out @GAMBLEhe has a tube channel with plenty of info👍

You won't regret taking hobby up once you have played a couple of games🙂

Regards 

I am definitely looking forward to given it a go..I have already took the plunge on a G&G ARP9 after a lot of research and reviews on it!..and so far I love it plinking in the back garden. I definitely see it could get expensive 😩lol

Hi @Bigrich72! 👋

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and like minded players! 🔫🤪👍

Good luck getting started, hopefully soon! 🤞👍

@Shamal thanks for the shoutout! 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

1 hour ago, Bigrich72 said:

I am definitely looking forward to given it a go..I have already took the plunge on a G&G ARP9 after a lot of research and reviews on it!..and so far I love it plinking in the back garden. I definitely see it could get expensive 😩lol

Nice gun. Loud with great rof.

And ideal for cqb  and woodland alike.Good choice.👍

The sky is the limit if you got the readies but to be honest good kit can be purchased through the classifieds on here or ebay if  you want anything other than rifs.🙂

Regards 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.