Armalite M15 Defense M-lok 10' Valuepack AEG Asg

Shenaf

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Has anyone got an Armalite M15 Defense M-Lok 10" Valuepack AEG ASG like this https://www.airsoftzone.co.uk/armalite-m15-defense-m-lok-10-valuepack-aeg-asg.html looking at getting one after my G&G decided it didn’t want to be a gun anymore 😔. Is the ASG a decent weapon?

What’s wrong with your G&G? Surely it’s worth pursuing a fix first?

Ive crossed threads, burnt out motors, frazzled mosfets, stripped pistons, snapped off stocks but I’ve never just binned a gun!

The trigger has fried and the gears are badly worn. My plan is to get a new gun and keep the G&G as a dmr project in the making.

7 minutes ago, Shenaf said:

The trigger has fried and the gears are badly worn. My plan is to get a new gun and keep the G&G as a dmr project in the making.

Might come in useful if your table leg breaks?

🙂

1 hour ago, Shenaf said:

Has anyone got an Armalite M15 Defense M-Lok 10" Valuepack AEG ASG like this https://www.airsoftzone.co.uk/armalite-m15-defense-m-lok-10-valuepack-aeg-asg.html looking at getting one after my G&G decided it didn’t want to be a gun anymore 😔. Is the ASG a decent weapon?

Classic Army generally OEM ASG's lower-end M4 (Armalite branded) style guns. That particular gun is known outside of Europe as the 'Classic Army CA4 M-Lok 10'. There is a KeyMod variation of the gun known as the 'KM' series. 

There are a fair few reviews on YouTube for the Classic Army variations of the gun. It looks like it's decent.

Here is a review of the KeyMod variant:

And a review of another variant (which ASG also sells as the 'M15 Operator'):

9 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

That particular gun is known outside of Europe as the 'Classic Army CA4 M-Lok 10'.

Thanks for the information. I was struggling to find reviews on it. It actually looks like a quality weapon.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.