The Perfect Mp5 ( Not Systema Perfect ) Build. Help Me With My Crippling Addiction of Having Too Many Guns.

Groot

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As I currently attempt to sell my Vector, the bug to build another gun already has me. I know what i want but cannot find it.

Can anyone help?

So what i want is an MP5 in a classic naval seal setup

Pin on Mechanographer

Here is where it comes tricky.

I want one with a new style hop, not the older style with the paddle slider at the side.

They just never stay in place and will probably be worse if i an trying to S hop .32s
It needs to be of decent quality. Metal where it should be etc. 
It also needs to come with a strong enough gearbox that I can cut off a few teeth to make it more peppy, throw in a bigger spring to have it at 330 on the shorter stroke and be strong enough to deal with the elevated ( but not wanker speed ) ROF, after i mosfet it too. 

I would love to get a Systema TW5 but they are £££ and rarer than a solid leader of the UK. 

What can people recommend? Does this exist? Not looking to have to gut an entire gun to achieve, as I will probably built and it and then not use it. As it my curse :P

Y'all Got Anymore of... | Know Your Meme

• Groot changed the title to The Perfect Mp5 ( Not Systema Perfect ) Build. Help Me With My Crippling Addiction of Having Too Many Guns.

Dont worry fella I can help.

I will send my address and you can send me anything you want(airsoft related).it may take a while but you will feel better with every donation(did i mention that i cant pay for stuff)

Dont thank me I'm just doing it for your wellbeing.

Get well soon.

👍🤭

Regards 

VFC Elite Force if you have to have something right now. Alternatively, wait until the LCT MP5 comes out and see what the reviews on that look like.

(Or look to pick up a 2nd hand Classic Army B&T mp5 and upgrade).

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.