Two-gun Airsoft?

Old Guy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Is there such a thing, in airsoft, as the Two-Gun competition? A quick look at YT will show plenty of Three-gun footage but does this sport exist in 'our world'?

If it doesn't exist, I think that we're missing out. I can see that this is a discipline/game that could be enjoyed with airsoft guns inside a sports hall or school gymnasium, especially during the winter months, with a modest amount of equipment. 

Thanks, Mr. Hamster. I now have "Action Air" on my radar. Even without all the bells and whistles of the  big events I could imagine small-venue rifle and pistol speed/score events being popular with Airsofters who want to get some trigger time and sharpen their reflexes a bit during the 'off season'.

I know of two clubs local to me that do non-affiliated practical pistol/2gun/3gun, with one more opening in December and possibly another in the new year.

SE Essex btw

And, like you say, it really helps with weapon handling, fast target acquisition, and not getting shot at 😂

4 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

I know of two clubs local to me that do non-affiliated practical pistol/2gun/3gun, with one more opening in December and possibly another in the new year.

SE Essex btw

And, like you say, it really helps with weapon handling, fast target acquisition, and not getting shot at 😂

any further info? thanks 

The Gaol had some practical shooting stuff planned but put on hold due to Covid I believe.  Perhaps with enough interest registered, they could develop it into two gun.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.