Vss Val AEG Thoughts Experience ?

Kls77

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Have a itch to get a vss val 

Cyma do one and at £150 seems a bargain as probably hpa it as dmr . Anyone have any experience with and vss Val's. Are they just V3 gearboxes. Nozzles  hops ups etc . Also can u use ak mags in them or is it just priority mags . Cheers in advance 

• Supporters

Lol, you obviously got the same email as me this afternoon.

It doesn't look bad though 🤔

Supposedly a copy of the AY VSS which, at least from my own research, is something to stay away from - I wouldn't go expecting standard CYMA levels of quality (like a CM.040 or something). VSS/VAL mags are proprietary so don't expect AK mags to fit, they might have changed this in the design but I'd highly doubt that. Internals should be just be V3 compatible, I've heard the Forcecore has an offset nozzle as well so that might be something that gets copied also.

Hard to confirm all of this though as it's just been released, no takedowns/reviews yet that I've seen. Also to note is that taiwangun doesn't even have spare mags available yet.

6 minutes ago, Shaydee said:

Supposedly a copy of the AY VSS which, at least from my own research, is something to stay away from - I wouldn't go expecting standard CYMA levels of quality (like a CM.040 or something). VSS/VAL mags are proprietary so don't expect AK mags to fit, they might have changed this in the design but I'd highly doubt that. Internals should be just be V3 compatible, I've heard the Forcecore has an offset nozzle as well so that might be something that gets copied also.

Hard to confirm all of this though as it's just been released, no takedowns/reviews yet that I've seen. Also to note is that taiwangun doesn't even have spare mags available yet.

Yeah . May keep on back burner project for a while . But looks so tempting .. cheers for replies 

26 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Lol, you obviously got the same email as me this afternoon.

It doesn't look bad though 🤔

It doesn't look bad at all  . And mancraft engine in it and deadly quiet ..... I am resisting atm

If you want quiet the val is not the way to go unless you fancy fitting a shorter barrel and a stabiliser set up. You then need to find a way to fit your foam. The easy solution is an sr3m By LCT but the top cover proportions are incorrect as in the val and  Vintorez as described by ak47 frizzle.

my HPA LCT sr3m is a silent wonder and the performance at 320 fps to allow for joule creep is ridiculous

i can cope with the proportions by not looking at the real steel to remind me.

what pisses me of at the moment is the Arcturus ak12 with its droopy stock tube, LCT all the way

If you want quiet the val is not the way to go unless you fancy fitting a shorter barrel and a stabiliser set up. You then need to find a way to fit your foam. The easy solution is an sr3m By LCT but the top cover proportions are incorrect as in the val and  Vintorez as described by ak47 frizzle.

mags for LCT are proprietary but low caps and the new metal hi caps work well

my HPA LCT sr3m is a silent wonder and the performance at 320 fps to allow for joule creep is ridiculous

what pisses me of at the moment is the Arcturus ak12 with its droopy stock tube, LCT all the way

the LCT valvsssr3 gearbox makes the best conversion to DMR on the market, the fire selector lever just slides in and out when you remove the gearbox so no destruction of selector plate required.

i wouldn't by a val or a vss because the barrel is stabilised by the end cap and the battery removal chews the wires frequently 

13 hours ago, osteoshot said:

mags for LCT are proprietary but low caps and the new metal hi caps work well

the LCT valvsssr3 gearbox makes the best conversion to DMR on the market, the fire selector lever just slides in and out when you remove the gearbox so no destruction of selector plate required.

i wouldn't by a val or a vss because the barrel is stabilised by the end cap and the battery removal chews the wires frequently 

Cheers . Will put on back burner 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.