Custom Camo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all! 

Does anyone know of any websites that do custom camo uniforms, I am looking to get a BDU shirt, jacket and trousers in the frog skin camo used by the Northern Alliance in Afghanistan, as this is very rare thought this could work, unless someone knows of any companies doing this in repro, let me know :) 

Many thanks!!

8 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Find this group on Facebook.

Roman, the owner, makes Crye cut uniforms out of every pattern going.

SKHdlRW.jpg

@TheFull9 has reviews of his clothing too if you want to read up on them. And that man knows his Crye cut clothing 😁

Awesome thanks man!!! :) 

• Supporters

Hate to say it but if it's this camo I highly doubt he has access to it.

Sporting new uniforms from Iran, rebels of the Afghan opposition ...

People think there's this magic camo fabric store out there with huge rolls of every pattern under the sun but the reality is far from that.  Not saying you shouldn't ask obviously I could be wrong, but just being realistic.  Of course you can turn internet PI and dig around to try and find the material, but chances it's even online let alone will come up top of a google search are slim. 

The alternative is vajra tactical, but you'd need a super clear flat digital image for them to print from and to be prepared to spend money to allow them to tune and refine the pattern and colourway through multiple iterations i.e. foot the R&D bill and even then their fabric is super thin.

Shame though cause it's a nice pattern, reminds me of tigerstripe in AOR2 colours.

• Supporters

+1 to Roman. Though I will say he takes forever. Understandable, but be prepared to wait a month or two after ordering, if he has the fabric in stock. 

Not sure how well Facebook links work here, but a quick search on his page shows that someone has indeed had a set made in frog skin previously. Just be prepared to pay $$$, though from what I've seen Roman's quality is pretty high up there :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/807151342686715/?post_id=2325327647535736

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.