CZ P-09 problems

AirSoftNewbie1
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guy!

I bought a new CZ P-09 but I'm having huge problems with it. When I try to shoot, it shoots like an automatic gun, super fast and loses all gas. Initially I suspected it was the gas, I changed it to a stronger one suggested by the store and it worked for 3 mags +/-, but now it's happening the same with every gas....

Any suggestions?

Thanks

As the others have said you need to send it back. I have an ASG CZ P-09 and it is bullet proof on both green gas and CO2. You will be chasing the problem and spending money on a pistol that was faulty from the start and there is no guarantee you will fix it. Take the hit on sending it back and get a working replacement. Any decent retailer will send you the replacement free of charge so you will only be liable for sending it back to them.

• Supporters

I'm guessing it's a semi auto, but it's shooting full auto, initially the prob was only on high power gas but now it's all gas, the problem is a faulty sear, made of crap metal that has quickly worn further to the point it's now a permanent issue.

Replacement is your only option, not knowing where you are & the store you bought it from is means I can't advise you on your rights, but I should imagine most stores should honour all associated costs if the timeframe since purchase is short. 

?

Archived