Octagon airsoft (Hong Kong)

Cromulon1994
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have ordered a TM spas 12, with a stock from octagon airsoft. (£170 including shipping, not much more than the stock alone) Followed them on Facebook since they first started and genuinely quite like the slightly more left field approach they take but this is the first time I've ordered from them. 

I'll update as to how it all pans out. 

Since I've recently dealt with Octagon, I'll put a quick review in on this thread. I contacted them to see if they had King Arms Galil magazines in stock. They said they didn't, but they would let me know when they did. They let me know - excellent customer service, remembering who I was and dropping me a line -  so I paid.

Turns out "you can order from us now" was "King Arms have told us we'll get them in the future" rather than "we actually have these in stock". They set a new personal worst for me at 122 days between product paid for and product arriving.

I'm not sure I'll order from them again. If I do, I'll make damn sure they actually have the item in their hands before I pay up.

On 07/12/2019 at 01:39, PureSilver said:

Since I've recently dealt with Octagon, I'll put a quick review in on this thread. I contacted them to see if they had King Arms Galil magazines in stock. They said they didn't, but they would let me know when they did. They let me know - excellent customer service, remembering who I was and dropping me a line -  so I paid.

Turns out "you can order from us now" was "King Arms have told us we'll get them in the future" rather than "we actually have these in stock". They set a new personal worst for me at 122 days between product paid for and product arriving.

I'm not sure I'll order from them again. If I do, I'll make damn sure they actually have the item in their hands before I pay up.

Similar experience here. Ordered, 3 days went by. Asked if it had been dispatched, as I'd paid for the express service in a hope of getting it here before Christmas. 

Anyway, it turns out after you order from them they source a second hand tm spas 12 and add the stock rather than actually already having them done and in stock ready to go. 

Cancelled the order, had a refund. 

Won't bother again. 

• Supporters

What a bunch of shysters, you don't expect that crap from HK supplier's, usually on the ball.

Thanks for sharing the finer points.

• 1 month later...

Ordered from Octagon end of 2019, wanted some straight mags for my AUG 9mm adapter, all 3 turned up no problems at all.

Archived