Stti MK23 stock

Callyourhits
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just a quick question but I'm looking for a STTI MK23 new in the UK. 

Everywhere seems out of stock! I see it's on Taiwan gun but I'm really looking for a trusted UK distributor that still has stock. 

If anyone knows where all the mk23's are hiding please tell. 

4 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

What’s wrong with TG? It will be here, tax free, in less than a week. Unless you don’t have a defence lol

No problem with TG itself just UPS are shit in my area. The last time I ordered from them UPS held the item for 3 days 5 miles from my house. For no reason. 

1 minute ago, Callyourhits said:

No problem with TG itself just UPS are shit in my area. The last time I ordered from them UPS held the item for 3 days 5 miles from my house. For no reason. 

That is a bugger

• Supporters

Problem I’d have is even if I could find it in stock in the UK I’d not be very happy with the fact I’m paying £20+ more for it than from mainland Europe!😡

2 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Problem I’d have is even if I could find it in stock in the UK I’d not be very happy with the fact I’m paying £20+ more for it than from mainland Europe!😡

I know it's a bit of a joke. Even my local shop has closed recently (to fund a new site so that's bittersweet) but in the past they could have sourced anything. 

• Supporters
6 hours ago, BigStew said:

What he said. If you don’t mind paying the premium Combat UK (only Airsoft website) will no doubt have them in stock, but they’ll be expensive.

Archived