Vector Mag chest rig

sniperslucky
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Which Vector AEG As there are three, all with proprietary mags?

Having said that, you could try looking on eBay.com, there’s often Vector kit there designed for real steel, they should fit.

BUT I don’t use any myself, sorry

2 hours ago, sniperslucky said:

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a chest rig that would suit the Vector AEG mags

Thanks

Youll most likely find more options from the US than UK, but...

having said that something like a chest rig (colour of your choice) with full front long SMG mag pouches (style of your choice) will do tbh and turn out the sam thing...

Or/and with pistol mag pouches for small mags, however you like to design it. 

Seeing the mags use 50rounds you’d want 6 long mags ot even 8 IF you have that many lol

Here is one below 

https://proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/en/tactical-kit/vests-rigs/chest-rigs/kriss-vector-modular-chest-rig

i’ll actually get this in black or tan on my next pay although is US based don’t mind the wait 

http://headontactical.storenvy.com/collections/126688-all-products/products/4523392-kriss-vector-4-mag-rig-bungee

47 minutes ago, Nasro said:

Youll most likely find more options from the US than UK, but...

having said that something like a chest rig (colour of your choice) with full front long SMG mag pouches (style of your choice) will do tbh and turn out the sam thing...

Or/and with pistol mag pouches for small mags, however you like to design it. 

Seeing the mags use 50rounds you’d want 6 long mags ot even 8 IF you have that many lol

Here is one below 

https://proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/en/tactical-kit/vests-rigs/chest-rigs/kriss-vector-modular-chest-rig

i’ll actually get this in black or tan on my next pay although is US based don’t mind the wait 

http://headontactical.storenvy.com/collections/126688-all-products/products/4523392-kriss-vector-4-mag-rig-bungee

Almost a shame I don’t skirmish, they’re ace bud

5 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Which Vector AEG As there are three, all with proprietary mags?

Having said that, you could try looking on eBay.com, there’s often Vector kit there designed for real steel, they should fit.

BUT I don’t use any myself, sorry

hI got the Krytac Vector

23 minutes ago, sniperslucky said:

Thanks for the info and links, will be ordering soon

You’re welcome mate. 

Which one are you thinking to order?

30 minutes ago, sniperslucky said:

hI got the Krytac Vector

How do you find the Krytac?

throw us some cool pictures on the Kriss vector page bud let us all see :)

ill send the link 

you can upload all your kriss vector related questions, pictures and everything else there so that others who are also kriss vector enthusiast see too

thanks 

The vector is my sons , send the link over and we will post some picts, he's already got the molot for grip and the osprey  silencer. It chorno'd 345fps out of the box. We are looking at playing on the 11th feb as i'm recovering from a knee op.We have found a similar one from 8fields, if this doesn't work he will be getting the proairsoft chest rig.  

56 minutes ago, sniperslucky said:

The vector is my sons , send the link over and we will post some picts, he's already got the molot for grip and the osprey  silencer. It chorno'd 345fps out of the box. We are looking at playing on the 11th feb as i'm recovering from a knee op.We have found a similar one from 8fields, if this doesn't work he will be getting the proairsoft chest rig.  

>>Click this<<

or 

This page below 

cheers 

57 minutes ago, sniperslucky said:

Wow would love to see that.

is the osprey silencer the 7” or then 9”?

power up kit ?

Archived