Custom foam inserts ?!

Veqtah
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi I’m looking for a company that does custom foam inserts that you can build to your own airsoft loadout ? I’ve looked st some sites but they look like there more for High end products and looks quite expensive ? If anyone has allready done or achieved this can you let me know with some links to some company’s or sites,  will attach a picture below for a general idea of what I want 

thanks 

172E8B9D-0CE6-4642-8EEC-CDB8F24E0EEE.jpeg

• Supporters

+1 for kaizen foam. There are “reports” that the pick and pluck “moves” in transit and makes the holes you have cut bigger. Was going to get a P&P case for my brother for Christmas until I hears about this, I just purchased a sheet of kaizen and he can customise it himself, it’s cheap and he’s well chuffed.

Guest Airsoft J2

I've used pick and pluck with multiple Peli cases carrying tens of thousands of pounds' worth of photographic kit without any dramas. They're not as neat looking as lazer/heat cut foam but it's much more affordable and you can reconfig a little as and when kit changes.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

As I mentioned in another thread:

-------

You want to have a look at a product called kaizen foam.

Also known as layer foam, or tool foam.

kaizen-foam-feature01-370x336.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

It'll be a lot more dense than the P'n'P foam in the Nuprol cases and because it has many tiny layers, you can peel it to a much more accurate depth to allow for your kit.

Also, because you'll be drawing around your rifles and stuff the fit around your gear will be a lot tighter. Not like the "pixelated" P'n'P foam that leave spaces around the outline.

tan-colt-le-6920-and-black-stag-model-1.

The kaizen foam is pretty cheap and you can get it in big sheets to cut down for your case too

As lewis mentioned about another thread, which I was the OP for, thought I would mention that Tri-Fibre cases in Leicester do custom cases, and I have been in touch with them in regards to have a full custom solution, looking to visit them in the new year, but the implied that they had done loads of gun cases etc, and have plenty of examples on website. Might be worth a shout.

Mark,

Archived