Therealryanbolt

Best sniper sidearm

Thinking about setting up a sniper loadout and looking for a gas blowback pistol under £100. A ng suggestions?

Probably a WE G17. They're  £99.99 so it's still under £100 :ph34r:

Here's a link: http://airsoftzone.co.uk/g17-gen4-pistol-gbb-we

Now, someone's going to say this so I might as well just say it now.

The perfect sidearm for a sniper would actually be a TM MK23 SOCOM. It's non blow back but it's ridiculously quiet, accurate and gas efficient. It's almost a sniper on it's own!

As above, you need a TM Mk23 with suppressor.  It has a good hop with long range, and being non blowback is very quiet.  Perfect as a secondary gun for engaging targets inside your MED and less likely to give away your location.

I say it depends on your playstyle. Someone who plays the stereotypical sniper (sits in bush and is sneaky AF) absolutely needs a TM mk23. I personally run with both a TM mk23 and a TM M&P9 (although a high cappa or glock would be fine as well, M&Ps are a personal preference). The mk23 is for sneaky encounters, and the M&P is for when I need to put a larger volume of fire downrange.

If you're not going to get an MK23, then it's really your pick of the choice of the WE range. I used to use a Sig 226. If you're going TM, may as well get an MK23.