Problem with a shop refund

GothicGhost
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all.

I posted a while ago about a shop asking me to pay postage on a faulty item if I wanted a refund.

First time getting the gun and it was faulty out the box, so sent it back for repair for replacement.

I got the replacement that was also faulty so this time I wanted a refund.

So as the shop said last time for a refund I would have to pay to return so I did pay £16 as I was fed up by now.

12 days after they got the item back I still had no refund so I had to email them again.

They forgot and thought it was sorted already....

But when I got the refund it was only for the unit price the my delivery cost of £8

The shop said we refunded you the amount of the item we can not refund the cost of shipping as stated on the invoice.

I know its only £8 but I think its wrong as both items was faulty now I am down £24.

Guess I am lucky to had a refund at all lol.

Sorry rant over.

• Head Moderator

If you think it wrong then name the shop, and post a review of your experience in the relevant retailer section on the forum [http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/24370-landwarrior-airsoft/page-3?hl=land] as that will help make other members aware.

Link to your other thread - http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/32723-received-faulty-item-who-pays-return-postage/

Edit with retailer link

As above

Please share the shop name it is important people are aware of incidents like these so when shopping informed decisions can be made.

Had my fingers burnt a few times by shops so always keen to minimise future purchase problems

The shop name is Land Warrior.

That was my first time ordering from them.

I don't know if I can get a refund of the delivery cost sending the item back?

They would not pay delivery for refunds on faulty good.

I always check delivery and return before buying, they do say to check before you buy but are they expecting people to take RIF in front of delivery driver and shoot few bb to see if it works. Same with warranty in one shop you get 90days warranty and 1 year in other on the same product

As soon as you google the site, you're hit with the dreaded description

"LAND WARRIOR BB GUN CHEAP MACHINE GUN"

• Supporters

As soon as you google the site, you're hit with the dreaded description

"LAND WARRIOR BB GUN CHEAP MACHINE GUN"

That looks like the selective editing done by the SUN.

I got this

Land Warrior Airsoft, UK, BB Gun, AEG, cheap, sportline, two tone, sniper, machine gun, tactical gear, scopes, red dot, ...

I have used them a few times and returned stuff without any issues. I am always sceptical about a lot of bad shop reviews as I have used most of them without any big issues.

That looks like the selective editing done by the SUN.

I got this

Land Warrior Airsoft, UK, BB Gun, AEG, cheap, sportline, two tone, sniper, machine gun, tactical gear, scopes, red dot, ...

I have used them a few times and returned stuff without any issues. I am always sceptical about a lot of bad shop reviews as I have used most of them without any big issues.

Where's that description? I just went off what came up on the search title.

Untitled_12.jpg

Where's that description? I just went off what came up on the search title.

Untitled_12.jpg

Well there's the problem. Decent search engines don't have that issue.

Archived