CQB Blitz Whitechapel (London)?

Alex34

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

extortionate price put me off

Yeah... just found out today that it's £30 walk on for a 2pm to 6pm skirmish. Still debating whether or not to go Sunday. I understand London is expensive but if it was for 6 hours instead of 4 then the price would be justifiable.

Hmmm 30 quid for 4 hrs is a tad much...

Epsom is 15 for a similar if not slightly longer amount of time.

I'd like to try this place but I'm wary not seen many reviews for it

• 1 month later...

Has anyone tried out this new site?

If you have what was your experience?

Bump.

I was thinking of giving a try, but I can't find out what you get for your money. Though its clear from youtube that you get to never imagine bunker 51 again.

What days is this on

Anyone fancy a group bundle up there to see what's the craic

Cool that's a start

See if we can get a group to try it

I still haven't been yet but my mates say it is a bit small and there were very little rules when they went so fps and bb weight was out of hand. I'm sure they have sorted things out by now though... hopefully.

• Head Moderator

The Airbourne Airsoft website could be made more user friendly www.airborne-airsoft.co.uk as I could not see the fps limits. The website has a few pictures and says CQB Blitz takes up to 40 players, payment up front when booked, and costs £30 for just 4 hours play (Sunday 01 Nov 1400-1800 hrs). The free on-site parking is useful, as the East End is pretty bad for parking. Be interesting to hear the feedback of your time there.

Was in Wolf Armouries today...a guy reckons its better than Bunker (not that hard tbf) but really only suitable for 7v7 or 10v10

That's pretty much the same version I got from my mate.

Was in Wolf Armouries today...a guy reckons its better than Bunker (not that hard tbf) but really only suitable for 7v7 or 10v10

That's rich, Wolf cram 32-40 into bunker. But still, somewhere to use the gas guns in the winter.

• Head Moderator

If you follow the hyperlink in my earlier post (#15 above), then under heading Locations select CQB Blitz London, and scroll down to games dates, you will see they are only being run every Sunday in November.

• 1 month later...

Looking at going in early January will take my camera and video it for everyone and give feedback on it :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.