Airsoft compound bow

K@rl

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Where can I buy an Airsoft compound bow/ cross bow. I don't want to make my own bit would consider used if anyone has one they don't use/want

Not aware that there is any such thing, other than home builds?

Seen some people playing some paintball like game with soft tipped arrows, but that have no place in airsoft as it would make a completely other impact type than the 6mm bb.

I had a dream that you could get bows that acted as BFG launchers for Airsoft. Shame they don't exist but would probably be a bit dodgy if it wasn't effectively a nerf dart with a fun snap taped to the front :)

Id want to run that!

A string powered bow? Isn't that any bow? Heh

The link u posted still showed gas but just though about it and see your point. Do u think that would work? Is that conversion easily available?

• 4 years later...
Guest FLIPPER USA solution

The compound bow can be bought now the trick is not into making the piston a make it shot sufficient air for a bb. The problem in on the hopup. I have been working on one for two months and the issue is to find how to load the bb. I am almost finish with the project. But u will need one of two thing or a really good 3D printer or really good skill working with wood. I will post it here when i am done with it. Cost is around 200$ with really high end parts. But i manage to make it under 130$. I will keep you posted.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.