Looking to buy a L85 the question is which make ?

noodles23

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

looking to buy a L85 in the coming months as a new primary but as there is a fair few makes I am not sure what the best value for money is, iv heard a lot of good things about the ICS version so that's a start. Would like to hear some of the thoughts of the people who know more about the makes of this model so I can make the right choice in picking a make of the gun.

Or if your experienced enough. Go for a we gbb. I love mine, but only if your willing to put the time into them as your do have to clean them after every skirmish. Plus they do work very well out tge box no mods required to work. Only need to change the valve in nozzle for a npas system. But if you are not confident in haveing a gbb I'd go for the ics aeg.

I'm looking at selling my ics soon, has a bunch of aftermarket parts including the madbull rail system if you're interested

Or if your experienced enough. Go for a we gbb. I love mine, but only if your willing to put the time into them as your do have to clean them after every skirmish. Plus they do work very well out tge box no mods required to work. Only need to change the valve in nozzle for a npas system. But if you are not confident in haveing a gbb I'd go for the ics aeg.

as much as I would like to own a a GBBR I'm not the most confident in the use or construction of them so I will probably stick with AEG's for the time being until i have learnt a little bit more about them.

Imho, a GBBR is simpler than an AEG by a long way, though needs a little more love to run well. The maintenance isn't hard by any stretch of the imagination, and I only spend about 10 or 15 minutes with my G5 after each skirmish

I'm probably looking for at least 300 or 350, throwing in 5 posh PTS mid caps instead of the two ICS high caps, battery box, four Lipo batteries, an sa80 one point sling and an sa80 three point sling

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.