Spartan airsoft fundraiser

n1ckh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

23rd August at Spartan airsoft very near to Bristol international airport, they are having a fundraising game day with raffle prizes

Theres also free tea & coffee with an all day on-site burger bar plus on-site shop for the usual, red wolf airsoft has a stand there aswell

The reason for the fundraiser is because a regular player who is an ex royal marine and his family very sadly lost there little boy to a rare luekimea, he was the only little boy in the country to have it

If you could attend then that would be brilliant, Spartan have a Facebook page & website with address, prices etc

www.spartanairsoft.co.UK

Mods,if this is in the wrong section, could you please move it

Can you be a bit more specific with the links? I struggled to find it.

Sorry mate, as I do pretty much everything on my phone, I'm not genius enough to know how to post links on here, you'll need to use Google as I don't yet know how to copy & paste

spartanairsoft.co.uk

Spartan airsoft on Facebook

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.