Tokyo Marui MP7A1

Daniel248

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all.

Quick question. I have bought myself a TM MP7A1. Well happy with it I think it's an awesome but of kit.

However. What I'm really trying to figure out, is which gas to use on it?

What's the best and why?

Many thanks in advance guys.

Yeah they guy I bought mine off gave me a bottle wi the gun and said use that. But I read on another forum that different temperatures to use different gases. Didn't know weather or not everyone else agreed with that. Do you run that gas no matter what conditions ie cold, hot etc?

• Root Admin

With all green gas it matters what the weather is like. Don't run higher pressure stuff in the summer, but do use it in the winter. I use Smart gas in the summer and Guarder Black in the winter; generally works fine.

Yes I use it in the warmer months. Tend to stick to AEG in the colder months.

Yeah they guy I bought mine off gave me a bottle wi the gun and said use that. But I read on another forum that different temperatures to use different gases. Didn't know weather or not everyone else agreed with that. Do you run that gas no matter what conditions ie cold, hot etc?

I use WE Green Gas. Works fine and produces about 320-340 fps. That's about the max you want to run it at though else you'll damage the nozzle (Which can be replaced). Always chrono before a game to check fps though

Yeh dont use anything but green in it or you will kill your nozzle sharpish. Just FYI I ran green in mine at -5 and still got 45m and 275 FPS on .25s back in March. Oh and Fire Support have mags in BTW

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.