Quick test of the new Airsoft Mag-Flash

Qlimax

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

So wanted to post a quick slow motion video of the new JD airsoft Mag-Flash primer.

Jesus this is loud and blinding, awesome primer. burnt the blanket it landed on haha.

Video deleted as file got corrupted.

• Supporters

What calibre are you using there?

it's a new primer which is based on the shot gun primer but they've made it slightly bigger. Here's a pic of my new X4 base with a Mag flash primer next to it to give you an idea. The new base allows me to use a .209, 9mm, shotgun & Mag Flash

FB_IMG_1436097456584_zpsuetomfhu.jpg

• Supporters

Nice. I've been considering a new BFG for a while now - I might grab one over the summer.

They sell a trmr with the X4 base for something like £79.99, I just got the base as already have a trmr but they are excellent

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporters

So got board yesterday whilst the missus was out & decided to have a play with my TRMR testing out my .209s, 9mm & Mag-Flash.

I have to admit I knew the Magflash was bad but Jesus why these are being made is beyond me.

https://youtu.be/QSZjfbVyrJ0

• Supporters

Yeah wasn't good cos I had to go pick it up still armed hence the Oh Shit, cos it could have gone off in my hand.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.