Advice on guns please

Goosebaby

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What would you go for if you had the choice or would ya go for something completely different

1.tokyo muari m4 with 4 mags upgraded barrel 2 batteries oil strap carry case for £300 second hand

2.g&g top tech £200 second hand

3.combat machine c18 new

4.combat machine c16

Is it your first gun?

Also, age is important, don't buy second hand if you cannot at least find out if A, the seller was the original purchaser, and B, when the gun was originally purchased. I'll never understand why it's so easily - to be deliberate - left out of almost all adverts.

(I am not saying third hand is a deal breaker)

Everyone is recommending the combat machine was just worried it might look like a training wheel version of the airsoft world or is that not the case

Also once I'm more experienced would it still be a sufficient gun

Its not a training wheel, its just a really well made gun that performs really good, that is cheap and will last for ages without breaking.

When you more experianced you can upgrade it to perform even better

If it bothers you, you can always get loads of external stuff eg Sight, Grip suppressor etc to make it stand out

Overall its a great gun

My son bought one because he was on a budget and I thought oh-oh plastic version of a metal M4, but actually I was quite surprised at the quality and had to tap the upper receiver to confirm it wasnt metal.

Personally, I like metal rifles to be metal and correspond in heft and I have the Top Tech version but its a price/budget compromise.

I also find the version he has is a bit short for me - it doesnt quite sit right in my long reach, which is why I would advocate trying one in person.

In my still limited experience of toy guns, I find that many people who go in to a retailer to buy one rifle end up coming out with something else in the black plastic wrap.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.