NUPROL WE Glock IMI Compatibility & Magazine Fix?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/parts-c8/pistol-parts-c104/we-airsoft-europe-we-airsoft-europe-eu-g-series-mag-lip-p4652

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/clothing-combat-gear-c4/holsters-leg-platforms-c92/we-airsoft-europe-we-airsoft-europe-nuprol-molle-adapter-p4650

Just discovered the above parts are available and wondered if existing IMI accessories (specifically the MOLLE adapter / clip) will work with the WE NUPROL 'G' / 'EU' series (Glock) paddle holsters?

The genuine IMI one is only £8 yet the NUPROL one from LWA is £10 before postage!

Secondly, I broke my Glock magazine the first day I bought it :( Dropped it on concrete floor whilst skirmishing

Will post pictures later so the problem is more obvious, but the follower now only travels most of the way up the magazine then gets stuck.

It also doesn't feed anymore because the follower and BBs get stuck near the top.

So yeah seems really unlikely it would be possible to fix but if anyone could suggest anything it may help and I was thinking buying replacement feed lips could work...

If not they're spares for the other new one I'll have to buy.

Cheers in advance as well

Don't know about your holster problem sorry with that. EDIT after looking at the link it *looks* compatible with I I stuff just have t done it nor know anyone.

For the magazine is part of the bit where the follower, spring and bbs go bent inwards? This could affect the travel. There may just be something blocking it too, take apart the follower and spring assembly and look for anything that's dirty or broken. You could also try putting some bbs in a bag with some silicon oil and then loading them into the mag. I wouldn't put feed lips to fault unless there is obvious signs of damage But ya never know...

• Supporters

Do you have a picture of the mag?

Huh well now you mention it I seem to remember PB telling me the same thing. That's good to know thanks for doing that mate!

In terms of the magazine the front looked to have caved in on one side a bit, as I'd expected. The dent stopped the BBs from feeding, which I noticed once it was disassembled. Took a lot of sanding down and even now two BBs kind of get stuck inside yet it works fine again and feeds a full mag :D

Okay...they fit fine. No idea what PB are on about.

That's really good to know.....

I have all of the IMI accessories which I really didn't want to replace when Nuprol/WE finally bring out their retention holsters that take their torches

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.