Buckinghamshire / Milton keynes Airsoft

iAcorn

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all! It's been a while since I have come here. Due to various reasons I ducked out of airsoft for a while but the whole time I always wanted to keep going, and now I seem to be in a position to do so.

I recently moved to Milton Keynes for work so I was wondering if anyone knows what the airsoft scene is like around Buckinghamshire? And if anybody lives close by then let me know if you fancy a pint down the local. Will be good to have an airsoft buddy to go and skirmish with.

Hope the forum has been well in my absence (and it looks like it has been)

Don't forget The Outpost near Dunstable...

I saw Special Ops Airsoft. I wonder if it's any good as it looks quite small and restrictive. Worth a try though. Should be easy enough to go to three times to get my UKARA defence back. I will check out the Outpost as well. Thanks for the suggestion!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Special Ops Airsoft is where I go and it is a fantastic little site which is very welcoming and has many varied games. Do come down on a Thursday at 17:40 till 21:00 for some fun. Also its only £10 with all kit provided so all good.

See you on the field.

Funny, I was just watching doctor who, Raggedy Man!

I just go tback from the Masters of Rock festival in the Czech Republic but I do plan on checking out special ops airsoft within the next week or two. Didn't realise the site was open on a thursday! But I have all of my own kit, although I am putting the finishing touches on my head protection. I'll let you know when I am going.

• Supporters

Sounds like a plan to me old chap. £10 for your first time too is always a winner. Hope the Master of Rock.... rocked!

• Supporters

You can indeed use your own stuff but the entry fee gives you 2000 bbs anyways. I will find out more tomorrow while there if anyone has questions?

What brand do they supply you with?
The idea of putting a load of crappy bb's through my gun really put me when I looked at their site.
Apart from that it could be good for a mid week fix I guess

I think they use King BB's. Not sure. It was my first time airsofting and Spec Ops is where I went. Met Ragedy man there and had a great time and have now signed up. Got to get some mags, battery and see if this 10 year old Marui M4A1 still works.

Come along, the more the merrier!

• Supporters

It was a good evening indeed Brackish, Yes it is BB king Ammo and it seems pretty good quality stuff to me.

Now to Find a site ad Mag grip I like!

Might have to give it a try some time then.

Cheap enough to give it a go and not worry if it's going to be any good or not.

Good site, very friendly staff (Sgt mack is crazy in a good way lol), bit small for me, no cqb (yet work in progress),games vary, overall good site

The next airsoft skirmish at Special Ops seems to be on the 6th August. I will be going along to that. I will post a picture of my loadout once I have finished it (Currently attaching my head gear into an all-in-one unit) so people can find me.

• Supporters

AS VAL, that's a stunning looking gun. See you on the field dude.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately due to a bereavement in the family I will not be attending tomorrow. I will post a loadout picture at some point so you know who to look for next time.

Have fun guys!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.