Trijicon acog clone parallax question

ikarma70

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, I was wondering if you could reduce the parallax range setting on a trijicon 4x32 acog clone?

I have read the real version is set for 300 metres so I wondering if my clone is the same hence the blurry image.

Atb

Andy

I think that the clones are simple devices with a fixed focus and a factory setting of a lot less than 300m.

My ACOG seems to have a focus of about 50m.

I suspect that even the better clones are only designed to be parallax free up to a certain range.

I doubt very much you can adjust this. Some replica ACOGs are built better than others.

• Supporters

Yeah you can't change the focal point on any of the clone ACOGs.

l've had them apart before to correct the canted angle of the ret
icle and there's nothing in there in the way of adjusting anything short of the zero.

• Supporters

Can't you screw the large lense in and out of the front end of the scope?

Have to get them in some how.

Could be pressed in or moulded in place.

• Supporters

I do wonder sometimes why people expect to get all the features of a £1300 gun sight on a £50 clone.

Excuse me but you get threaded lense mounts on a £25 air rifle scope so why not on a £50 acog clone?

I have adjusted a few on them in my day so I will give it a go on my acog clone.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.