Pro win hop up system

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've just brought a pro win hop up system and I've installed it in my gun but haven't had a chance to test it yet. Does anyone use one and are they any good

They are meant to be decent enough. They aren't any good for R hops and the like but for a normal hop rubber they are meant to be good.

Yes they are very good. If you are in the market for a new hop up than this should be at the top of the shortlist. If your hop up isn't underperforming then there is almost no reason to upgrade a working hopup for a prowin. They are essentially mechanically the same, just tighter tolerance due to the cnc manufacture, although that is not exclusive to prowin, bulkier build to brace against the receiver which has negligible real world effect: And have the dial system which IME isn't as good as people jism about it, mine is very loose and has to be readjusted more frequently than any lever arms I have had.

What i will say for it is that my old hp up was propper pants. FUBAR i believe is the correct term. A simple drop in Prowin for £23 and FPS shot up by 40fps with the same bucking, and trajectory and consistency was astounding.

However the tight tolerances may cause a few issues, they my need a little fettling to fit into some receivers, I had to take a few passes over a rasp to fit it in my G&P receiver, which obviously removed the iconic blue.

and be careful with very soft buckings, my maple leaf 65 tore trying to remove it, and forget trying to seal the rubber with ptfe tape, it simply wont fit in. but the machining seems to give a very good natural seal anyway.

TLDR: I would certainly buy another one, but I wouldn't replace a working hop up with one.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.