Imported RIFs

CommonComrade

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, been looking at RIFs from sites. But they don't two-tone (I have no UKARA) so I was wondering what happens if a gun is imported...

• Supporters

Well, you shouldn't be able to find one where you can buy them without a defence, let alone import them. Once you have a UKARA # (easiest way), just have the company put he # on the package and customs will let it through.

Well, you shouldn't be able to find one where you can buy them without a defence, let alone import them. Once you have a UKARA # (easiest way), just have the company put he # on the package and customs will let it through.

okay, thanks.

Customs check them some times, I know people that have ordered from www.taiwangun.com without UKARA numbers and not had any issues. If you don't have a UKARA number attached to it they may send a letter to you asking you to provide "a valid defence" for importing, this could proof of membership to a airsoft site or Reenactment Association membership.

Customs check them some times, I know people that have ordered from www.taiwangun.com without UKARA numbers and not had any issues. If you don't have a UKARA number attached to it they may send a letter to you asking you to provide "a valid defence" for importing, this could proof of membership to a airsoft site or Reenactment Association membership.

Taiwangun will not send anything to the uk anymore without UKARA as people were ordering without it and claiming against them when customs seized it.

https://www.facebook.com/Taiwangun/posts/672511196123827

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.