dead men tell no tales

oddjob

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As a noob I used to do this... Much wiser now, in fact it pisses me off.

Generally acting / looking like your still in when dead get on my nerves. I am in the habit now of single shot a few times then a full auto blast on someone if i am unsure if they are in, or seem not to be dead (such as talking).....

Much more confident as a player now, to challenge being told to fuck off etc, by responding "if your dead, act like it" if I dont see a hand in the air and calls of "dead man or Hit" etc then you will get a shot or two to remind you to act it...

Turns out the guy I first shot came back with a solid-state grenade and attempted to throw it into the room, as he thought I was still there (I presume). He threw it at the glass door instead and shattered it everywhere.

So remember kids, don't stay in the same area for too long or you'll get impaled by shards of glass.

(It was actually safety glass so it shattered into billions of harmless pieces)

Nope, this is the reason why you chuck it under arm when breaching a room. More accuracy meaning it will hit who you want it to...

Would like to say to you all though, if a guy is shot. Calls it, then you proceed to continue firing without allowing them the chance to move, you're a douche.

• Supporters

Played a game two weeks ago. Hit someone from inside a room out of the doorway, and saw two more guys behind him in the distance. The first guy walked right in front of my line of fire, so I tried to shoot around him. He then proceeded to have a go at me but I apologised anyway. Soon afterwards I realised my attack was a failure so I decided to leave the room via the back door. A minute later the marshalls announced "Weapons down! Weapons down!" through the PA. Turns out the guy I first shot came back with a solid-state grenade and attempted to throw it into the room, as he thought I was still there (I presume). He threw it at the glass door instead and shattered it everywhere.

So remember kids, don't stay in the same area for too long or you'll get impaled by shards of glass.

(It was actually safety glass so it shattered into billions of harmless pieces)

That happened at the Malls a few months ago. Similar situation but the BFG hit a glass shop door on the edge and shattered it.

It slowly takes the fun out of it

one annoyed me when i was capturing the flag and i was slowly sneaking up to the base and a dead man saw me and started to point where i was

time i got near the base they knew i was there.

I made my way back and waited for back up

Nope, this is the reason why you chuck it under arm when breaching a room. More accuracy meaning it will hit who you want it to...

Would like to say to you all though, if a guy is shot. Calls it, then you proceed to continue firing without allowing them the chance to move, you're a douche.

If there was nowhere else for him to leave the area, I would.

• Supporters

That WAS the Mall. They'll have no more glass doors at this rate!

Was that Sunday just gone then? I wondered what the weapons down was for! :-)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.