gg or Co2

Fatknees

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok guys /girls i've just brought a WE HI capa 7 inch gbb pistol and was wondering if to go down the gg or co2 route?

I've heard it's a gas hog

Thanks for your feedback

Because of the FPS limit breaking nature of a not of CO2 weapons, there's a blanket ban on their use at a lot of sites. I'd check with your regular side before doing anything.

Also, it's about 55p per CO2 capsule. A magazine fill of green gas is probably cheaper.

Propane!
Green Gas is propane with silicon added along with a much higher price tag for the same amount of gas.

Grab a Propane adaptor and some Colmans and in the long run you will be saving money.

All you do when you screw the adaptor on is put in a couple of drops of silicon into the bottle top.

Am I right in saying that CO2 puts the internals/slide etc under a lot more pressure and can shorten the life of the pistol ?

If a pistol's properly reinforced in key areas then it should run without issue. WE CO2 mags come with a reinforced version of Part 52 (part of the blowback unit) which needs to be replaced to use Glock 18's on full auto with CO2.

How will you fare with the fps if you go to CO2 and also a few sites have a ban on CO2 pistols..

My sites limit is 350 and accepts co2

Propane!

Green Gas is propane with silicon added along with a much higher price tag for the same amount of gas.

Grab a Propane adaptor and some Colmans and in the long run you will be saving money.

All you do when you screw the adaptor on is put in a couple of drops of silicon into the bottle top.

I already use Colmans propane with adapter for my tm 1911 cheers anyway

I've purchased 50 co2 capsules for another pistol I run (kwc sw40f) so it's not a problem cost wise,I guess I'll use the gg mag that came with it see how it performs on Sunday then decide what to run it on gg or co2

Thanks for all the feedback everyone

Ok quick update the gun ran beautifully on Sunday only problem was I couldn't get a full mag out of one fill of gg,so I might get a co2 mag next and see if that improves

Are you sure that the mag was full and there were no leaks?

Definitely not leaking it was a brand new mag my mate also got one says it's a gas hog, he wasn't kidding lol

They are a gas hog, mine got slightly better the more I used it but a mate of mine is buying it off me on Friday

Agreed it's a gas hog but I love it and it looks awesome an absolute head turner

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.