Pressure Pad Attachment

SeniorSpaz87

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hello guys,

I have a green laser sight and a torch that both use pressure pads, which I love for ease of use. The only issue is that I am unsure how to attach them to my guns. The laser I attach to my GripPod, and the torch I will probably put on my pistol grip on my M4, as I use the light more than the laser. They do need to be removable, however, as I dont use them during woodland games, only CQB at The Mall. The attachment piece can stay on, just not the pressure pads. I uave heard of people using rubber grip covers and velcro before, so any ideas?

• Supporters

Black electrical tape, or sticky backed velcro pads. The only problem with both though is that they can come off and leave a sticky residue. If you really want temporary attachment just use elastic bands!

• Supporters

Hmm, ok then... I also have a red one, so I guess I'll switch them out.

• 2 weeks later...

You can get plates that attach to your rails (if you have them) that will hold the pressure switch. If you have a magpul style handguard, there is also a clip available.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.