Sign in to follow this  
Materia

Looking for good quality fake ANPEQ for battery.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

I have 10 cm long x 3 cm wide battery for my AEG, and a garbage quality ANPEQ that is too long, and too wide. I wonder why it was included with the replica. Drom the 1st day, I only had problems with it. Recently some exterior parts broke, and I thought the time has come to change it.

Thats the type I currently have dismantled.

ics-ma-15_2_mark.jpg

Im looking for something smaller, both in lenght, and width. I dont need any features such as light/laser, just a battery case. Quality comes 1st.

Thank you in advance.

Best you can get is probably VFC - but they are £35 :huh::o Apparently it has bigger internals dimensions than the others

King Arms are £25.

Just remembered where I saw them: http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/search.asp?q=an%2Fpeq&Search=Search

Out of stock there though.

I have 10 cm long x 3 cm wide battery for my AEG, and a garbage quality ANPEQ that is too long, and too wide. I wonder why it was included with the replica. Drom the 1st day, I only had problems with it. Recently some exterior parts broke, and I thought the time has come to change it.

Thats the type I currently have dismantled.

ics-ma-15_2_mark.jpg

Im looking for something smaller, both in lenght, and width. I dont need any features such as light/laser, just a battery case. Quality comes 1st.

Thank you in advance.

It's not the "wrong" size, it's an AN/PEQ 2 as opposed to what you're thinking of which will be an AN/PEQ 15. I got mine from rsov.com for about a tenner.

I used electric cable trunking to make a peq style battery box, bought some peq stickers from a forum member on here

I used electric cable trunking to make a peq style battery box, bought some peq stickers from a forum member on here

:D *waves

I dont need ANPEQ for batteries, as a working replica to use it, but ANPEQ for batteries for my AEG to store them there. Just as the ones from link given above, FVC.

Ok, I'll be less subtle;

VANARAS DO A GOOD BATTERY BOX FOR STORING AEG BATTERIES, IT IS QUITE CHEAP.

This.

Im not familiar with Vanaras, any links to this are welcome.

/Edit.

Also, what kind of battery charger, has an option to discharge it? My battery is "swallen".

I have LiPo, but I rarely use it, I guess thats why It got swallen, I charged it, and just kept it like that. I heard many people discharge it to prevent such thing from happening. How should I take care of my LiPo? Or other kind of battery?

Thank you for the link.

:D *waves

:) waves back

Lipos should be stored at 3v per cell and discharged to 3.3v per cell

Nimhs can be discharged down to resting voltage of what they are (is 7.2v, 8.4v etc)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.