Drones (Quadcopters)

sp00n

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Just wondering if anyone else here flies quadcopters/drones?

just picked myself up a Hubsan X4 H107c ... not had chance to play with the camera yet, but its a lot of fun :D , kinda like an angry bee lol ... that said my control skills suck ... props flying everywhere (even with the prop guard fitted!) :lol::lol:

I've got a walkera quadcopter which i find hard to fly. i've got prop guards on it as well and seem to hit everything in sight. Already broken one shell and one set of props.

• Supporters

yeah thats the one i got, off amazon too ... though mine was £38 iirc, but from china :angry:

yeah it seems, good to me, but read the reviews ... and get some spare props lol :lol::lol:

after my 3rd battery i am starting to get the hang of it ... still lots of crashes etc though :lol::lol:

• Supporters

i am upto my 7th or 8th battery now ... and i have lost my 2nd prop :lol::lol::lol: but i am getting the hang of hovering and recovery B) they only thing i am crashing into now is the ceiling :lol::lol:

i still cannot get my head round flying somewhere forwards, then turning etc that's gunna take some time.

been looking at dji phantom 2's ..... /drool

I'm getting RC planes then a quadcopter/drone.

When I first had one of those 9.99 RC helicopters -infrared- I though I'd throw it out the window and fly it........*tactical facepalm*

Its infrared.........

• Supporters

well my 5off 500mah batteries have arrived (so i should get 30% longer flight time), and as a plus they can charge off my imax b6 .. bonus! (that is using the balance cable that they came with)

another prop lost lol, so i changed the last one that it came fitted with, as it was looking rough with chips missing etc ... done flies a little better :D but i have got 4 more sets of props now too ... just incase ;)

put my memory card into the drone, to do some minor camera work ....... and suddenly i am pants at flying again :lol::lol::lol:

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters

I got a mini quad, like, palm size. Got a bit of experience flying planes and copters in the US over summers past, and I really like the stability of this thing

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.