Splinter Cell Conviction Loadout (WIP)

DX115FALCON

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Here's my new CQB loadout (currently working on it). It's being designed to look like the 3E Urban Tracker uniform (variant #2) from Splinter Cell Conviction. This thread will basically be me posting with pics as I get the loadout made. First things first, here's a few "concept" pictures for the game showing you what I intend it to look like by the time that it is done.

JaTZvJ1.png

RFNo5p0.png

3RyTTj4.png

Here's the gear which I already have:

Assault belt (with pistol holster, pistol and UMP mag pouches)- sidenote, I'll probably use my drop leg holster instead of the one seen on the belt at the moment.

z7mkydE.png

G&G UMG- I'll be picking up the G&G made mock silencer for it soon, as well as a red laser for the right hand side rail (as seen in the first screenshot)

6WX49DG.png

WE G17- see *1

tAN8cRe.png

As you can probably guess, the most difficult part of this whole design will be making the Sonar Goggles (pictured below). I've got a few ideas at the moment. I'll update here to let you guys know how they turn out

qGvqK9i.png

okay, so you're probably wondering what this *1 that I keep referring to means. Well, my issue is that the G17, or any type of Glock for that matter, has never appeared in any of the games in the Splinter Cell series. I might invest in a Marui Five Seven soon- they are the preferred pistol of the Splinter Cell units in the series- but getting my hands on one might be a bit difficult.

Let me know what you think of the idea. I'll update this thread with pictures as this becomes more of a reality.

Love splinter cell conviction. Had like 200 hours on Xbox. What about the portable emp. You going for a full out impression? Or just a base idea

Love splinter cell conviction. Had like 200 hours on Xbox. What about the portable emp. You going for a full out impression? Or just a base idea

The EMP should be easy enough- first, and probably last time you will ever hear that in your life!- seeing as it's basically a tube with some LEDs on it (to grossly oversimplify it).

I still think that the goggles will be most difficult to make work. Here is a shitty photoshop of my current idea. Any suggestions for how to do them would be much appreciated

two sets of clear tactical goggles, cut one of the pairs in half, fix to top of pair 2, link strap from spare eye to back of straps from pair 2 to give the overhead support like in the game.

Main issue with this idea is that the goggles won't stick out at the front- as in the game.

like in shit photoshop

kk23U6d.png

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.