PayPal

Jambo88

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi I need a little help here.

I bought a pair of MTP trousers online and it's came up complete on my PayPal account but the money was returned to my bank. I've not heard from PayPal or the shop about the payment being returned. Does this mean I've got a free pair of trousers or do I owe the shop or PayPal £25?

I would contact the seller. If something has gone wrong and they have not been paid, they won't have dispatched your trousers or may have dispatched them but will not be happy with you.

I got them days ago that's why I'm slightly confused because surely they would not dispatch the trousers unless they had the money? It's only on my bank statement it comes up there is nowt on PayPal saying I missed a payment

• Supporters

I got them days ago that's why I'm slightly confused because surely they would not dispatch the trousers unless they had the money? It's only on my bank statement it comes up there is nowt on PayPal saying I missed a payment

If it's gone from your bank account then surely it's Paypals problem?

If it's gone from your bank account then surely it's Paypals problem?

It left my account then went back in the same day. If the shop is out of pocket I'll pay up. If it's PayPal I'm gonna keep my money they don't need it :D

• Root Admin

I've had this happen to me before and PayPal will attempt to withdraw the fund again within a few days; it'll likely fail and then they'll put your PP account into the negative (which is easily rectified by 'withdrawing' to your account). It happens simply when the bank's automated fraud flagging cancels a payment to PayPal, but they will become aware of it within the next few days.

Nothing to worry about. As has already been said, it's PayPal's problem and the seller won't be out of pocket.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.