Well warrior scope

Rabwolves

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've decided to get a Well Warrior mk.3 from Airsoft World (yet to technically order) but just one part I could use some help with.

AW sell the rifle either on it own or with the scope, rings and bipod as a charged extra. Bipod is a definite purchase but as I already have a good quality scope on my air rifle that I barely use, does anyone know the specifics for the rings I need?

I wish I could just buy the bipod and scope rings but the site doesn't allow this option. Any ideas?

So you can't buy the bipod / scope mounts individually? To be honest you could probably find the same bipod and rings and they'd be cheaper than on AirsoftWorld

Should be 25 or 30mm to fit around the tube (but you can measure your scope to see) and Picatinny of course rather than Dovetail mounts

I know Military1st should sell a pair for a tenner, but looking on eBay etc might be able to get em cheaper because airsoft retailers are gonna be more expensive than other places

Could always get a Picatinny-Dovetail adaptor too and use existing mounts? I guess that'd be another option.

If it were me I'd order the rifle itself from somewhere like TaiwanGun or Gunfire as they be around 100 euros / 70-80 quid or so, or at least they were last time I checked.

I know it's ordering from Poland and takes a week but personally would do it for the saving

Unfortunately TaiwanGun is charging ~ £10-£15 shipping now whereas postage used to be free once you'd spent around 60

GunFire should be free IIRC.

A scope is a scope, obviously there are very good scope and dog poo scopes, the quality is defined by your budget and what you are mounting it on. On an airsoft rifle you can get away with a cheap scope as it has no recoil and doesn't need to be incredibly accurate, due to the range an airsoft rifle can hit.

The one you have on the air rifle will be fine on the airsoft rifle, so long as it's mounted up with 20mm weaver mounts, not the 11mm dovetail most were made with.

For budget scopes I would be looking to JS Ramsbottom (on eBay and online) at SMK.

SMK have been around for years, in the airgun world. cheep and Chinese but fairly reliable and zeroable.

I bought a £15 one from a generic eBay seller and it needs re zeroing every game, the crosshairs just don't seem to stay put. The SMK on my air rifle was zeroed years ago and is still accurate.

SMK is far from a good scope, but a good scope will set you back more than the gun is worth and still won't make you shoot any better.

SMK is far from a good scope, but a good scope will set you back more than the gun is worth and still won't make you shoot any better.

Cheers Monkey I was looking at Nikko Stirlings but would be looking at £40-£50 for it + £10 Picatinny mounts to replace the 11mm Dovetail ones

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.