Best m4 for about £350

Jordon360

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

KWA's RM4 Recoil rifle is quite good. I'd steer clear of their regular line though,Outdated,internals are not great for what you're paying IMO and they have dodgy hop up rubbers.

Lonex have some of the best out of the box internals,and Aoe is 'corrected' slightly by means of jamming a spacer on the piston head to push it back a bit,it's not much but it's something and does extend life of the piston. Still,fantastic for both internal quality and externals, I'd rate up there with G&P with the one I've fondled.

G&G Top tech- Mosfets dodgy on Gen 3,I'd stick with gen 2 since there's not that big of a difference and you save some money

G&P have a nice balance of internals and externals- Internals are iffy on some guns,like spur gears loving to snap at the axle,however they are generally reliable. Hop up rubbers need a bit of bedding in too so fresh OOTB performance won;t be spectacular,but a couple hundred rounds down range will fix it

• 2 weeks later...

Heard the PTS RM4 is good although had no personal experience of one, any of the G&P M4's will serve you well out of the box, nice well built guns.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.