Best games on PC?

DX115FALCON

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Project Reality mod for Battlefield 2 is worth checking out. It plays like a completely different game. Feels like ARMA but you have a restricted AO (2 to 4 Km Square generally) and a clear series of generally capture and hold/destroy missions. There are loads of possible nations to play as and the loadouts are very well researched and true to real life.

• Supporters

Project reality is fantastic, I just wish it was on a more detailed engine. Some of the maps have teams with very similar camo and the BF2 engine just doesn't lend itself to distinguishing between them. A few of the factions play like DPM vs US woodland with low res textures.

I'm hoping PR2 delivers as the BF2 version is nearly perfect it just could benefit from some graphical fidelity.

• Supporters

I'm amazed they got the graphics looking so good with the engine considering how crummy the game itself looks.

That's true, the sound effects are brilliant too. It's a shame that I think it's the IDF vs Palestine camos look like sandy vs kinda sandy :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.