New to airsoft HELP - join club in SW

Alexbe64
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi ive purchased all the gear i need spent a fortune on a m16 variant with tons of accesories and a we 1911 meu with a suppresor looks bad ass but im not sure how to get envoled in a club i live in the south west of england somerset to be precise would appreciate the help thanks alex

You don't need a club ^_^
just find a venue http://www.airsoftmap.net/Skirmish/ <---that link should show you all airsot sites in UK
Book a day turn up shoot people take your hits try talking to team mates call out good shots & what not
and you should be fine

Thanks dude none of my friends are interested in the sport so could i just turn up an play with other people ?

Yeah, just turn up to your local site. People are usually friendly and will take let you have a look at their guns etc. Beware the bullshit that circulates around sites though, before now I've overheard people saying you needed a gun license for a realistic airsoft gun <_<

Remember to take your hits, even if they came from over 60m away- snipers hate making a great shot and hitting an enemy player only for them to ignore the hit. I've seen them through my scope too many times, and a mate of mine has had similar experiences at other sites.

I would take my hits im a good sport i have my own aeg rifle and a gas blow back pistol both i love so much you do some times need a ukara number i struggled to get my guns with out them

Had to have my m16 two tone but its a nice look for it

I would take my hits im a good sport i have my own aeg rifle and a gas blow back pistol both i love so much you do some times need a ukara number i struggled to get my guns with out them

Had to have my m16 two tone but its a nice look for it

You only need a UKARA number when you buy a realistic airsoft gun from a retailer or in a private sale. UKARA is not needed to own one, so if someone with a UKARA number bought a RIF and gave it to you as a gift, you would not need a UKARA number to have it.

It does kinda but abit more modern tacital looking

Don't want to rain on your parade but if it's one of these then you might not be able to keep up with even the hire guns at skirmishes

• Supporters

Which M16 is it?

Where in Somerset are you alex ??

There's a fair few of us from Bristol and surrounding areas, some come over from Wales on game days

We've got a game day this sunday at black ops cribbs causeway (just of the M5) and the following Sunday in portishead

• 3 weeks later...

Its not thay gun its a high quality one i spent a fortune its great

Hey I'm from north east by Richmond looking to get a team together in January if u are interestedplease me

• Supporters

sorry for offtop, guys!

what does the word mean "UKARA"?

don`t good understand english.

i understand from the context that this is some license to use airsoft guns?

United kingdom airsoft retailers association.

It's not a "license" but is a database you can be registered onto as a defence against the violent crime reduction act which bans the ownership of replica firearms.

• Supporters

United kingdom airsoft retailers association.

It's not a "license" but is a database you can be registered onto as a defence against the violent crime reduction act which bans the ownership of replica firearms.

It does not ban the ownership of RIF's, it bans the manufacture, importation, and sale of RIF's unless they are used for a designated purpose such as airsoft, film making, battle re-enactment, etc.

• Supporters

It does not ban the ownership of RIF's, it bans the manufacture, importation, and sale of RIF's unless they are used for a designated purpose such as airsoft, film making, battle re-enactment, etc.

It was late. I did a bad.

• 1 year later...

Hi ive purchased all the gear i need spent a fortune on a m16 variant with tons of accesories and a we 1911 meu with a suppresor looks bad ass but im not sure how to get envoled in a club i live in the south west of england somerset to be precise would appreciate the help thanks alex

im trying to find a place near somerset as well if you find out would you mind telling me plz

Archived