HQ Arma 3 Photos

Del Monty

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Second one I thought was real! Brillant photos mate!

Downloaded Arma 3 on my pc today. This is full out maxed more or less, but I can't get the resolution right because my tv. I was playing I&A in which I was part of a recon team who provided overwatch/JTAC at the side objectives.

2014-11-20_00001_zps4771dea1.jpg

2014-11-20_00004_zps84112a4b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

A modded version of arma 2 is currently being used by the british army as a simulator for armoured vehicle crews.

VBS2 probably

• 3 weeks later...

MiniECHO add me on steam i have had arma for ages but mainly play battke royale i know decent servers but wouldnt mind a clan if anyone knows of one

Check above videos

www.7thCavalry.us

• 2 weeks later...

Started to make missions with friends on Multiplayer, currently creating a story to what happened to the "others" that never made it to Camp Maxwell. I'm enjoying playing and creating the missions.

efbac3ed-ca5a-413b-8cf7-57310420a3af_zps

During a daring raid on a small airbase to capture an enemy transport helo, I was with two of my friends who were designated marksman, looked pretty cool to me.

While I'm at it, is there a quick way to removing everything from your HUD so you don't have to get a screenshot of HUD crap?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.