New gun

tinaz31

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, at the moment I have an ICS CXP concept rifle and a G&G G96 but I am looking for a new AEG. I have a maximum of around £450 and the guns I have been most interested in is the G&G M14 EBR and the G&P Autobot. I would like something with nice range and accuracy. Which would you recommend or any other recommendations?

Cheers

yeah, could you be a bit more specific. As for the m14, its bloody heavy for a full day skirmishing, however a really nice piece. G&P also make very nice m14s as well.

G&p have very good bodies and feel very good, from personal experience at a site and also from others echoing it on here, to me it looks like a normal magpul moe with a m203 and rail system, which if you want is a fine choice. Not my choice but if you think it looks cool or would use an m203 yeah, it would be a great choice.

If you want an M4 then get one of these perhaps?

http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/marui-recoil-m4a1-socom-airsoft-gun-ebb-aeg

Having fired one of the AK rifles of the series I highly recommend them for the fun factor alone :)

• Supporters

Silverback PP-19 Bizon 2 AEG Airsoft Rifle Full Spec-Ops Kit pp-19kit.jpghere.

to tell the truth, if you want something very accurate, you're not likely to get that stock. but on that budget - assuming you want an AR - you could buy a G&P from Pro Airsoft Supplies for say around £250 and ask them what upgrades to meet your needs they could do for the remaining £200, probably be way less than that thou :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.