high quality BBs

TheGrover

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

A bit cottage industry? That's cottage outhouse marketing right there. I was going to write a big defamatory post, listing why, but have decided to refrain. Needless to say they won't be getting any of my money.

[ETA] £8.16 to post 1kg of BBs .... are you having a laugh?

Edited by Mr Monkey Nuts

yeah but at that price, you will be spending a lot anyway. I can only see PTW users, or rich people, because the price is too damn high! I would never wan't to spend that much, way too much for some BBs. And tbh, a lot of the other companies still charge normal postage fee if you were to say buy a bag of BBs, maybe it encourages bulk buying? IDK

Can verify the .25 bb bastards. Use them in my 417 and not had any misdeeds and the consistency seems very good. Accurate across the field too with very good range. You also don't have the constant rattlesnake noise you get when running round the field with a half full bottle. This is because they come a very durable bag that can be dropped, sat on, folded in a pocket or pouch without bursting. Always use them. If patrolbase show they are out of stock online, give them a ring to double check.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.