Decisions!

Fugi94

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I do have a crappy chinese one, but I don't use it for skirmishing. I use mesh goggles and a half face mask, but I am going to upgrade to ESS advance V12 I reckon. Not sure as I have never seen them but maybe this would work with your boogie regulators

http://ant-supplies.co.uk/Pages/FullFaceMeshAirsoftMasks.aspx

I have no real clue on battle belts so you should probably ask someone else :)

I heard that about g&g mosfets this is why I have decided to get the gen 2

No don't do that. Even if the G&G mosfet does burn out (its a quality control issue, some of them are fine and others really aren't) then you can just replace the mosfet if it does burn out with a better one. The Gen 3 however will already be wired for the mosfet, have the thicker and higher quality wire and won't double fire with a high voltage lipo. The gen 3 despite its mosfet issues is still a better option than a gen 2.

I think they have it under control now, even if it does burn out you will have it under warranty. Just a point though, it is £50+ quid more expensive, if you are good with a soldering iron you could do all the upgrades for much cheaper

No don't do that. Even if the G&G mosfet does burn out (its a quality control issue, some of them are fine and others really aren't) then you can just replace the mosfet if it does burn out with a better one. The Gen 3 however will already be wired for the mosfet, have the thicker and higher quality wire and won't double fire with a high voltage lipo. The gen 3 despite its mosfet issues is still a better option than a gen 2.

to be truthful i carnt afford the gen 3 :)

If you like the look but are gonna get it 2-toned or stuff

then consider a CM18 MOD1 then - black/brown or brown/black then ???

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/advanced_search_result.php?x=0&y=0&keywords=cm18

those would not go nicely with two tone, and anyway everything that has changed in colour bar the mag will be painted green, useless

• Supporters

well think about this: and this is one I have btw:

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?products_id=9133

CM18 - they paint all brown stuff green

eg: on mine they could paint brown ris covers, crane stock, pistol grip and mag if they like

now remove ris covers, you not gonna really use or worry about mag as it is 120rnd so hi-cap

replace painted crane with stubby fixed so no messing with nunchuck/stick batteries

pistol grip - well you can replace if you wish but you won't see that much green on it anyway

pure speculation that they 2-tone this way but could email them about it

different looking gun - easy to change when UKARA'd without painting

drop down dust cover to adjust hop-up and the sights - hmmm not sure they might paint them

and you could strip back - but nice gun for £150ish - bit different to Raider/Carbine

but then up to buyer what they get in the end.

Mine is going on her first outing tommorow but don't care what others might think about it

I like it and bought it elsewhere cheaper than zero one

if owner likes it then forget what others may think is what I always say

well think about this: and this is one I have btw:

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?products_id=9133

CM18 - they paint all brown stuff green

eg: on mine they could paint brown ris covers, crane stock, pistol grip and mag if they like

now remove ris covers, you not gonna really use or worry about mag as it is 120rnd so hi-cap

replace painted crane with stubby fixed so no messing with nunchuck/stick batteries

pistol grip - well you can replace if you wish but you won't see that much green on it anyway

pure speculation that they 2-tone this way but could email them about it

different looking gun - easy to change when UKARA'd without painting

drop down dust cover to adjust hop-up and the sights - hmmm not sure they might paint them

and you could strip back - but nice gun for £150ish - bit different to Raider/Carbine

but then up to buyer what they get in the end.

Mine is going on her first outing tommorow but don't care what others might think about it

I like it and bought it elsewhere cheaper than zero one

if owner likes it then forget what others may think is what I always say

they wouldn't, can give you my guarantee they would paint the rail. Otherwise it wouldn't be 51% which could get them a hefty fine and into trouble. Its better just to get the carbine. £120. you have 30 quid to spend, they paint the front end, replace for 10 quid, stock (stubbies aren't adjustable, and nunchucks aren't really that hard to use at all really, just means they don't fall around as much imo) cost £15, plus say tenner for the sight (they don't paint pistol grip, they paint rear sight for carbine at least) and you have spent £165, manufactured an RIF, broken the law and have a black gun...

• Supporters

not gonna bother getting into a row about this

but could find lots of guns with 2 tone ris covers but black black ris

my src is one example - remove ris covers = black front end

orange pistol grip and crane stock etc...

4338086911.jpg

5629505114.jpg

truth is we will never know unless somebody allready bought a CM18 in 2-tone

unless you ask and to be fair not all places will paint same stuff it is down to their

peception and decision in the end but I did say enquire/ring/txt/message/email etc.....

• Supporters

wot - whole ris or ris covers ???

bummer to strip off - ahem dodgy ground painting but if I was paying for 2 tone

I want to know exactly what is sprayed or I will go to somebody else where I might

be told/discuss what gets painted etc.....

eg: ooh sir that is only 49.5% orange/green/blue - yeah well paint the friggin flash hider

you leave the receivers alone, paint the sights as well if ya want

well I don't know about that sir

you having a laugh what you charging me £10, £15, £20 to blow over just a bit of plastic

- ok no worries I will maybe go elsewhere or buy another gun from somwhere else instead

well it is a lot of messing about....

well move over m8 I'll bloomin' remove them if you can't, you plonk on table, spish spish

n refit when dry - not advance nasa rocket science is it ???

all down to if they really want money/business really - yes easier all round to get UKARA

but then the retailer has to decide if they want to go extra mile for customer service

or allow somebody else to gain that sale - and perhaps repeat business from new player

no biggie but like I said different places will paint different areas to get near 51%

some peoples 51% is different to others but even if whole ris is sprayed you could

just remove and ahem customise it - buyers risk btw

wot - whole ris or ris covers ???

bummer to strip off - ahem dodgy ground painting but if I was paying for 2 tone

I want to know exactly what is sprayed or I will go to somebody else where I might

be told/discuss what gets painted etc.....

eg: ooh sir that is only 49.5% orange/green/blue - yeah well paint the friggin flash hider

you leave the receivers alone, paint the sights as well if ya want

well I don't know about that sir

you having a laugh what you charging me £10, £15, £20 to blow over just a bit of plastic

- ok no worries I will maybe go elsewhere or buy another gun from somwhere else instead

well it is a lot of messing about....

well move over m8 I'll bloomin' remove them if you can't, you plonk on table, spish spish

n refit when dry - not advance nasa rocket science is it ???

all down to if they really want money/business really - yes easier all round to get UKARA

but then the retailer has to decide if they want to go extra mile for customer service

or allow somebody else to gain that sale - and perhaps repeat business from new player

no biggie but like I said different places will paint different areas to get near 51%

some peoples 51% is different to others but even if whole ris is sprayed you could

just remove and ahem customise it - buyers risk btw

the real question is, how do you make your posts so damn funny!

• Supporters

the real question is, how do you make your posts so damn funny!

Don't take life too seriously, yes at work I gotta do my job properly but we can still have a laugh

unless we are under it so to speak - then we have to do what it takes but mostly we still can't cut corners

I take work serious - really do my best there coz I'm being paid to be be so good like all of us there

BUT I am an old fart, had my fair share of $hit hitting the fan n stuff - lost loved ones and heard some

even wose $hit happening to other friends - that kind of puts it all into context when things ain't always going

your way or how you would like it to. Myself included often forget how fortunate we are but moan anyway.....

Don't be afraid to have a dig at yourself from time to time - you alone are your best critic and know that you

have your own faults & imperfections - I don't need a shrink to analyze me back to my childhood - very very

longtime ago, and blame my upbringing/parents/family enviroment wasn't loved as a child n crap

I know I got problems (apart from babbling way too much), I got problems ffs - that is why they are called:

MY PROBLEMS so I just get on with it like we all have to do in the end....

Humour or me always going off-topic - well often you may as well try to have a laugh whilst we ride through

the world - getting stressed just don't work, but there is a balance like I explained and a time to mess about

If you wanna pi$$ your boss/teachers off a lot after they just had a go at you - SMILE - jeez that really pi$$es

them off - but be careful you don't get slapped in process.

Hopefully we remember the moments that make us laugh a bit more than ones that make us cry

Sorry for derailing thread - once again, but too many people take life way way way too seriously

yup I am a grumpy bastid too at times, but I come on forums to chill, and maybe learn/share some stuff

I don't come on here to have goes at people or have to defend myself - can't be ar$ed with rowing and

online ego crap - but I do bite back if caught on wrong day like us all I suppose

soz once again - fanx to all members on here who put up with me & my lame ar$e stupid ways

if I annoy anyone - soz but pm me & I reduce the crap I post

peace

If you wanna pi$$ your boss/teachers off a lot after they just had a go at you - SMILE - jeez that really pi$$es

them off - but be careful you don't get slapped in process.

yeah I would know about that :)

Picking between Combat Machines and Toptech's is now wholly dependent on aesthetics alone, all CM's as of january this year ship with Top Tech Gearboxes anyway, so that aspect is a moot point.

• Supporters

As soon as you go airsofting you have the defence - you dont need a UKARA registration. You can legally remove the two tone paint. Fairy Power Spray takes it off.

• Supporters

I've notice they seem to be in blue or green boxes rather than plain cardboard box

also on their list, it says gearbox's having bearings n stuff in lower end guns too

(unless you get old stock but can't see that happening on sell-out Raider's)

For this reason and just getting a few more G&G's - FH Raider CM18 etc.....

I think they are the dogz nutz and deffo don't feel cheap & nasty at all :)

SRC could learn from this rather than use plastic gearbox shell with no bushings

let alone bearings in there - few shots and the ar$e falls out of alignment ffs if you

get a SRC Dragon or BullDog M4A1 - DON'T !!!!!! yet another bad choice from JBBG

as for paint removal - most people at site won't give a stuff - is how you conduct yourself

when you got have a gun in your hand - how serious you take the safety aspect etc.....

not just your little ar$e safety - but more so the safety of all players/marshals at the site

I'm sure there are few UKARA bell ends out there so just coz they have defense doesn't

ALWAYS mean they conduct themselves properly I guess the same in all areas of life

Please don't all light me up ffs - I do try to be serious when required/matters but if you got

any airsoft gun in your hand - always use common fvckin sense & safety

Picking between Combat Machines and Toptech's is now wholly dependent on aesthetics alone, all CM's as of january this year ship with Top Tech Gearboxes anyway, so that aspect is a moot point.

do you mean that has already happened? E.G i bought my cm in june so I have a toptech gearbox?

• Supporters

The law doesn't actually say how long you have to have been an airsofter. The issue is proving it, so a receipt from a site would do, but the best thing is a photo on your fb wall, because in the vanishingly unlikely event that you may be called upon to prove it, just getting your phone out and showing the penis your interlocutor would end the discussion there and then. Bear in mind that the police are not enforcing this law - ACPO stated it is unenforcible, but that is not to say that you should flout the law, just that you need not worry about being prosecuted.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.