Decisions!

Fugi94

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

The majority of UK shops will still require a UKARA number to sell you a RIF, although some will take other proofs these days, like BASA, or a site membership and of course Zero One will sell you a RIF at NAE since being there is proof enough. If you want to import a gun you will need a UKARA number for UK Customs - that is the only defence they recognise. But for everyday stuff, yeah a photo will do.

If you read my noob guide there's a link in the chat to a YT tutorial on how to use Fairy Power Spray to take paint off plastic and it works just as well for getting it off metal.

Edited by Ian_Gere
linky

The majority of UK shops will still require a UKARA number to sell you a RIF, although some will take other proofs these days, like BASA, or a site membership and of course Zero One will sell you a RIF at NAE since being there is proof enough. If you want to import a gun you will need a UKARA number for UK Customs - that is the only defence they recognise. But for everyday stuff, yeah a photo will do.

If you read my noob guide there's a link in the chat to a YT tutorial on how to use Fairy Power Spray to take paint off plastic and it works just as well for getting it off metal.

already watched it :) and read your full guide. its an amazing guide and really helped me out :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.