sizes

toothpick-NL
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i have a question,

i'm looking for MTP clothing. i found on ebay several items. But the problem is i don't know the sizes.

I know how the NATO sizes work and how the civilian sizes work ( small/medium/larege/etc)

can somebody explain it to me please?

tnx

Trousers are measured in centimetre's in 3 sets of numbers inside leg/waist/seat for example I'm an 85/96/112 this give me a slightly baggier fit for crouching and kneeling down. Also I get them slightly longer so I can use my twisters.

do you maybe also know a place where to buy MTP the same as the use in the royal army (no copyings that loses colors after 2 times washing)

but also not to have to pay the highest price.

and for last, the have to ship to the Netherlands (and that is a hard part on ebay........many users don't want to send outside the UK. I don't know why......)

• 3 weeks later...

new question ;)

I'm 180 cm and chest size is 92cm.

I'm looking for bodyarmour and should have size 180/104 than. But i found 190/108.

Wil this also fit or just to big for airsoft?

Yep it will fit as 1'm 186 tall, 92 chest, I use a 190/108 osprey, I just adjust it to fit as it depends what you are wearing under it.

i'm gonna wear a ubacs or warm weater jacket so not so thik.

i know the site but on ebay you get more for less. only than its grade 1 and not new.

at you site grade 1 isn't always with all the pouches and onther stuff

Archived